“Iolipay” LLC is a company registered under the legislation of Georgia and this Policy explains what your personal data will be used for.
Where we use the term “we” or “us”, this includes the entity and its brand along with its employees and representatives.
We are committed to protecting your personal data when you use our services through our website and take the security of your information very seriously. We have strict security measures in place to protect your personal data and procedures which are regularly tested and reviewed. If you have any concerns about the way in which we process or protect your personal data or would like to contact us about any aspect of this policy, please get in touch through the contact details at the bottom of this statement.
The Personal Data we process about you
We will collect personal data about you from the following sources:
- When you register for an account with us
- When you visit our website or our social media sites
- When you communicate with us (by email, mail, phone, or through chat or social media)
- From cookies and tracking devices on your devices where you have permitted their use
- From third parties’ databases to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
Usage of your Personal Data
Type of the Personal Data
Provision of products or services
• Your name, home or email address, telephone number or online identity or other contact information you provide to us. • Your Date of Birth, Gender • Log in information • Tax report • personal income tax information • RS.ge account information (login and password)
• Performance of contract • Legal obligations • Consent
Customer Service matters
• Name, online identity • Contact Information (including, but not limited to mobile number/ email address) • IP Address, MAC address, Device type, apps, location • personal income tax information • RS.ge account information (login and password)
• Performance of contract • protecting our business and our customers
Meeting our legal and regulatory obligations
• Name, Online Identity, Contact Information • IP Address, MAC address, Device type, apps, location
• Legal obligation • Protect the vital interests of data subjects and others • Performance of a task carried out in the public interest • Legitimate interests in protecting our business, staff and customers
Improve our services and ensure our systems are secure and up to date
• Log in details, websites and websites visited • IP Address, MAC address, Device type, apps, location • How you use our websites
Legitimate interests to ensure that our interaction with customers is appropriate, working and efficient
Prevention and Detection of Crime, Prevention of loss Protection of staff and customers
• Name, Online Identity, Contact Information • Log in details, websites and websites visited • payment methods • IP Address, MAC address, Device type, apps, location • Historic communications and account notes
• Performance of a task carried out in the public interest • Legitimate interests to protect our customers, business and workers. • Legal obligation.
Much of the information we collect about you is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, such as the Anti-Money Laundering/ Combating the Financing of Terrorism, however, where we ask for your consent to process your personal data, you are not required to provide it, however, if you do not do so, you may not be able to take advantage of our services.
Some of these decisions or actions we may take in managing your account or meeting our legal obligations may involve fully automated decisions. We will however always provide you with contact details where you can ask for a review of the decision or get further information from us.
Sharing of your Personal Data
We may need to share personal information with other organisations to ensure that we meet our legal obligations or where we need support in meeting your needs or our contractual obligations. We may also share information with other organisations where we consider it to be in the public interest or in the legitimate interest of ourselves or these other parties. These other parties are typically:
- Employees (on the need to know basis), business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- third party suppliers and service providers to the extent they assist the Iolipay with its legal / regulatory obligations e.g. providers of services in respect of anti-money laundering, fraud, verification etc.;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site and other selected third parties;
- our regulators, law enforcement or fraud prevention agencies, as well as our legal advisers, courts, applicable independent adjudication services and betting integrity organisations and any other authorised bodies, for the purposes of investigating any actual or suspected criminal activity.
Retention of your personal data
The period for which we may retain Personal Data about you will depend on the purposes for which these were collected, whether you have withdrawn your consent, and whether any legal obligations require the retention of the Personal Data (for example, for regulatory compliance) in accordance with our data retention policies and procedures. Where we process your Personal Information for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the Personal Information until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your request).
Locations that we may transfer your personal data
From time to time, service providers and organisations with whom we work with, may be located outside Georgia. We will, however, always use every reasonable effort and comply with all applicable requirements to ensure sufficient protections are in place to safeguard your personal data . We will also ensure that our service providers enter into compliant processing agreements with us to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
We take compliance with security regulations, standards, guidelines and privacy laws very seriously and promote security measures that will maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data. We use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect customer personal data from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data that we hold.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access attempts.
Description of Right
Right 1 The right of access
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how, for what purpose and under which legal grounds we use your information and your rights.
Right 2 The right to be informed
A right to access personal data held by us about you. Whether provision of data is mandatory or voluntary; if mandatory – the legal consequences of refusal to submit them;
Right 3 The right to rectification
A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
Right 4 The right to erasure
A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data. This right is not absolute and will not apply when legitimate and overriding reasons apply.
Right 5 The right to withdraw consent
A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products).
Right 6 Right to receive information on disclosure
A right to receive information on to whom your personal data were disclosed, and the grounds and purpose of the disclosure (information about processors, sub-processors, joint controllers).
Right 7 The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to complain to the relevant Data Protection Authority. This is the Office of the Personal Data Protection of Georgia.
If you have any questions about this notice or would like further information about your rights, please contact us by emailing: Support@iolipay.com